Experienced Help With Complex Maritime Ownership And Business Law Issues
Bohonnon Law Firm, LLC., is a leader in maritime law and recognized throughout the area for our ability to handle even the most complex maritime legal issues. We provide representation in all maritime disputes, including leading arbitration, litigation and appeals. Our solutions protect the financial interests and investments of maritime owners and companies throughout Connecticut and New England.
If you own a yacht, vessel or maritime company and require guidance in legal issues, please call our law offices today at 203-787-2151 or toll free at .
Efficient Resolutions To Maritime Business Decisions And Disputes
Business owners and those who make their living on the sea have additional legal considerations in business agreements and transactions. To protect your business interests and investments, please contact our firm for a detailed understanding of your rights and options in maritime business matters.
Our lawyers are skilled in handling civil and corporate legal issues related to maritime ownership:
- Yacht and boat construction agreements and contracts
- Docks and pier construction agreements and contracts
- Purchase and delivery contracts of boats and vessels
- Planning and zoning of docks and seawalls
- Yacht broker representation
- Management of yachts and mega yachts
- Financing, escrow and lending concerns regarding yachts and aircraft
- Ownership issues involving yachts and other vessels, including purchase and sale agreements
- Disputes surrounding dealer warranty issues, as well as manufacturer defects
- State, federal and international tax issues related to aircraft and yachts
- State income tax issues, residency and domicile issues
Our firm also represents businesses and individual operators in the fishing industry, resolving disputes efficiently to minimize disruption to operations.
We understand critical issues in ownership and operation of vessels and maritime businesses. Our solutions are tailored to your needs and to the demands of the industry.