Legal Guidance For All Matters Concerning Piers, Docks And Maritime Construction
For over 100 years, Bohonnon Law Firm has been providing quality legal services to people in Connecticut and all along the Eastern Seaboard who have maritime construction matters or need legal help concerning the owning, operating, or purchasing of a dock or pier.
We pride ourselves on our in-depth knowledge in this area and all other maritime law issues, and we encourage you to contact us online today to learn more about our services.
Experienced Representation In A Wide Range Of Legal Issues
Our knowledgeable New Haven lawyers are here to help you with any issue you encounter, such as:
- Pier construction
- Dock construction
- Damage claims associated with building a dock or pier
- Land use and zoning issues
- Claims associated with negligent maintenance by a third-party vendor
- Insurance issues concerning owning, operating or building a dock or pier
- Product liability actions if the materials used are faulty and cause damage, limited use and enjoyment, or injury to someone
- Premises liability claims associated with if someone damages your dock while trying to use it and gets hurt
If you have a dock or pier already that needs to be modified and you must now conform to new building codes, our firm can help you meet or contest these requirements. We are also here to ensure that you are compliant with all state and federal laws and regulations associated with the building or maintaining of your dock or pier.
We regularly consult and deal with the Army Corps of Engineers, architects, engineers, and other experts when helping clients who are having maritime construction needs or are facing litigation related to maritime construction or dock and pier ownership.
Contact Us For Help With Your Maritime Construction Law Needs
Whatever your maritime construction law need may be, call 203-787-2151 or contact us online today. We welcome the opportunity to have you discuss your concerns with an experienced maritime law attorney from our firm.